Pharmafilter Team Ireland and UK Attending and Exhibiting at
- University Healthcare Estates & Innovations Conferences and Expo Edinburgh April 27th Scotland. UHEI work in partnership with the further education and healthcare sectors to develop a compelling agenda and a unique forum that brings together the Estate Directors of the NHS & Universities to encourage the sharing of best-practice. The conference is supported by an exhibition featuring the leading providers to both sectors. Conference program focus – Three E’s – Efficiency, Environment and Experience.
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estates Management Conferences and Expo Ireland May 15th – 16th Croke Park Dublin Ireland. IHEEM Conference and Exhibition is a professional membership platform specializing in the Healthcare Estates Sector. As the largest UK professional body dedicated to research, education, and the professional development of healthcare engineers and facilities managers, its primary purpose is to serve its members by continuously improving and developing the Institute’s offer. This 2 day Conference, Exhibition, and Awards Dinner will take place in Croke Parks Hogan Mezzanine Suite and ensures to offer informative, educational, and thought-provoking discussions focusing on 4 main areas; Sustainable Healthcare Capital, Delivering a Sustainable Workforce, Planning for a Sustainable Healthcare System and Estate Strategic Risk Management.
- AMR Insight May 17th – 18th Trade mission Oxford and Edinburg UK . The overall aim of the inward AMR Innovation Mission UK 2022 is to help the global curbing of Antimicrobial resistance (‘AMR’) by boosting collaboration and joint innovation within the UK.
- University Healthcare Estates & Innovations Conference and Expo June 29th London UK. Conference program focus – Three E’s – Efficiency, Environment and Experience.
- Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estates Management international Conferences and Expo 3rd – 5th October Manchester UK. The UK’s largest event for engineers, healthcare estates and FM professionals. The 4 Key Themes for the Conference have been revised to reflect the issues that have the greatest impact on our industry and this year there will be more keynote sessions across the two days. The Exhibition is the UKs largest trade exhibition for the sector covering all areas of healthcare estates, design, build, maintenance and management.
- University Healthcare Estates & Innovations Conferences and Expo November 15th –16th Birmingham UK. Conference program focus – Three E’s – Efficiency, Environment and Experience.